Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: CELSA Steel UK, a company that is part of the group of companies that operates under the name CELSA Group™ (hereinafter, “CELSA Group™ Company”).
- NIF: UK821394047
- Address: Building 58, Castle Works – East Moors Road Cardiff, CF24 5NN
- Contact of the Data Protection Officer (DPD): GDPR@gcelsa.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We inform you that at the CELSA Group™ Company we process the data you provide us to carry out correct management of the services or information you request from us. Specifically, we will process your personal data for the following purposes.
1. Management of information requests.
2. Management of the customer portal to track orders for products and services; as well as any other benefit related to them (e.g. reminders, technical notices, security alerts, support messages, among others).
3. Send newsletters and promotions with advertising from the companies integrated into the CELSA Group™ group, whose updated list appears on the official pages of said companies or at Where is CELSA Group – International presence, for which your data will be transferred to them.
4. Resume management.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis that covers the processing of your personal data varies depending on the purposes for which your data is processed, specifically:
1. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your data in relation to the management of information requests is the consent that you have given us when making the request (art. 6.1.a RGPD).
2. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your data in relation to the management of orders, as well as other actions related to the management of the customer portal, is the execution of the contractual relationship that we maintain with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR).
3. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your data to send commercial communications is the consent that you have given us (art. 6.1.a RGPD).
4. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your resume data in order to manage the corresponding selection process is the need to apply pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party or conclude a contract (6.1.b GDPR).
4. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above. In particular:
1. Purpose 1: your data will be kept until the request for information is resolved.
2. Purpose 2: your data will be kept as long as the commercial or contractual relationship lasts, as well as as long as it is necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations or to defend legal claims or liabilities that may arise.
3. Purpose 3: your data will be kept until you object to the sending of commercial communications.
4. Purpose 4: your data will be kept for as long as the selection process continues, except in the event that you consent to its conservation for future positions in the company.
Likewise, your personal data will be preserved through the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In the event that you have given your consent for the purpose (3) indicated in the second section or, where appropriate, for administrative purposes, your data will be communicated to the rest of the companies that are part of the group of companies that operate under the name CELSA Group™, the updated list of which appears on the official pages of said companies or at Where is CELSA Group – International presence.
Likewise, your data may also be transferred to third parties in those cases where there is a data processor or there is a legal obligation applicable to the CELSA Group™ Company.
Additionally, your personal data may be transferred to public organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
We inform you that, in the event of communicating your personal data to recipients located in territories outside the European Economic Area, which do not have an adequacy decision, we will adopt the corresponding appropriate guarantees to be able to guarantee a level of protection equivalent to that provided for in the RGPD. in particular, by signing the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain information about whether the CELSA Group™ Company is processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for those that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of claims.
Based on reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, the CELSA Group™ Company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise of legal actions or defense against possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of your data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us through the enabled links, which you will find in emails and communications from CELSA Group™, via email GDPR@gcelsa.com, or through postal mail at the following address: Building 58, Castle Works – East Moors Road Cardiff, CF24 5NN. In order for us to resolve your request efficiently, we ask you to specify the purpose of your request, as well as to identify yourself correctly.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (“AEPD”) and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.